On April 24, 2020, staff from the Performance Office offered a webinar on administering Interim Assessments remotely and the new Smarter Balanced Tools for Teachers Remote Learning resource page. Below is the webinar link (and a PDF version), as well as other new resources developed to support the use of Interim Assessments remotely.
- Remote Interim Assessment Administration and Smarter Balanced Remote Learning Resources Webinar - This session provides support related to the use of the Interim Assessments during this time of remote learning. Recommendations on procedures, proper uses, and administration tips with respect to Smarter Balanced and NGSS Interim Assessments are provided. Additionally, this webinar reviews the web site for remote learning resources created by the Smarter Balanced consortium that educators can use during remote instruction. (PDF Version of Webinar)
- Quick Guide to Administering Interim Assessments
- Supporting Distance Learning Using the Interim Assessments
- Using Interim Assessments Remotely - Considerations for Non-Embedded Universal Tools, Designated Supports, and Accommodations
- Smarter Balanced Remote Learning Web Site
Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions at email@example.com./