Smarter Balanced is currently recruiting educators for the State Network of Educators (SNE) summer virtual workshops being held on June 14-18 and July 12-16, 2021. More information is available on the Smarter Balanced web site. Educators who meet the qualifications listed below can indicate their interest by submitting a RSVP to Smarter Balanced. Those educators who are selected will be contacted directly by Smarter Balanced. Please contact Michelle Rosado at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Educators should meet the following qualifications:
- Currently certified or licensed in ELA/literacy, mathematics, English learners, or students with disabilities.
- Currently teaching in, or employed by, a public school, district, or state education entity, including higher education
- Currently (or within the past three years):
- Teaching ELA/literacy or mathematics in grades 3 through 8 or working in a classroom content support role such as a literacy or district or state content specialist;
- Teaching students with disabilities or English learners, in grades 3 through 8 or working in a support role such as a district/school coordinator or instructional specialist; OR
- Working in a classroom content support role such as a literacy or mathematics coach/coordinator or instructional specialist.