The Test Information Distribution Engine (TIDE) is now open for the 2022-2023 school year. All users who have not already done so will need to complete the steps below to create a new password and gain access to TIDE. Please reset your password at your earliest convenience.
- Navigate to TIDE login page.
- Select the ‘Request a new one for this school year’ link just below the login prompt.
- On the ‘Reset Your Password’ page, enter the email address you use for all CSDE Comprehensive Assessment Program systems and select the ‘Submit’ button.
- An email (from DoNotReply@cambiumassessment.com), which contains a link to reset your password, will be sent to the email address associated with the account. This link must be accessed within 15 minutes or you will need to restart the password reset process.
- Within 15 minutes, select the link in the email and follow the on-screen prompts to create a new password. Press the ‘Submit’ button.
After entering your username and new password via the secure login prompt, you will be prompted to enter a verification code. An automated, verification code email will be sent to the email address associated with the account. Within 15 minutes of receiving the verification code email, please enter the code into the ‘Enter Emailed Code’ prompt and press the ‘Submit’ button.
All users who had access to CSDE Comprehensive Assessment Program systems in 2022-2023 will continue to have access this year, after the above process has been followed to reset their password. If a user should no longer have an account, the district or school test coordinator should follow the process in the TIDE User Guide to add or remove system access for that user.